Real estate is a secure and highly profitable form of investment in the current market environment. Whether you consider letting out an apartment for long- or short term, Cordia offers you several apartments with excellent investment potential.
Why to invest in Hungary
- Hungary’s central location inside the EU makes it a favorable destination for foreign investors
- Real estate prices are 2-3 times lower than in major European cities
- Real estate market has good perspectives for significant capital appreciation
- Demand has been continuously increasing for apartments as substitute of other investment products
- Low base rates and rising rental fees attract investors buying apartments
- Leasing property market continues to have a lack of supply
- 12 months rental market against a seasonal 3-6 months
- Number of quality apartments is limited at favorable locations
- Standard & Poor’s credit rating for Hungary stands at BBB- with stable outlook.
- Moody’s credit rating for Hungary was last set at Ba1 with positive outlook.
- Fitch’s credit rating for Hungary was last reported at BBB- with stable outlook.
Why to invest in Cordia
- Industry leading experience and solid financial background
- 2500 apartments has been delivered in time
- At present Cordia offers 1500 apartments in the most frequented districts of Budapest
- Cordia residential developments are built at the most popular sites of the tenancy market in Budapest
- Cordia apartments can be let out quickly and for a price above the district average, thus guaranteeing an excellent investment opportunity and maximum return for owners
- High-quality, custom-made homes at popular locations with good capital appreciation potential
- Upon request Cordia’s experienced team will furnish, let and operate the apartment. This complex package of services is unique on the Hungarian market
- Cordia provides the newly developed apartments with unique, home-automation solutions (Smart Home System)